Friday, February 5, 2010

Pictures Of Cowboy Birthday Cakes Is This A Good Idea For A Baby Picture?

Is this a good idea for a baby picture? - pictures of cowboy birthday cakes

So, I'm with my kids 1 years pictures of the next week ... My mother offered to pay for them on her birthday, I insisted that no, but she wants to pay for it ... I am in you do, I want my kids pictures taken with a monkey, no shirt underneath, and cowboy boots ... My mother said it would be nice ... But she wants pictures of him in his pajamas? It would be nice in a bedroom, but I'm not so sure ... I agreed to have done so long as a photo ... But somebody has an idea how I can pretty photos of your pajamas? It seems a little strange for me?

6 comments:

Just me said...

Oh, I think it's a great idea! Not now, but someday, warms the heart to see pictures of him in his pajamas on. Believe me I know. My children are 20 and 22 and some of my favorite movies of black and white professionals, everyone had his father wore T-shirts with his legs and bare feet. They used to do all the time, and it is enchanting.

Casey B said...

If he has a girlfriend "of toys, blankets, etc. It would be nice to remember, then see, year after year. I wish I had my daughter with her" Pinky, "as it was pink and had pink hair and like a rabbit, and over the years grew, as he is more loved and most used! In addition, his son is cute, no matter what it is or not use, so you can enjoy the event and the union one day you will you were in school photos and wondered who this guy was great as yesterday, a baby!

Noah's Mommy is expecting #2 said...

The monkey and cowboy boots's adorable! But why, in my pajamas? It's a bit strange for me too ...

I suppose, but if your mother is paying for them, they can always try. Perhaps you curl up with a teddy bear or blanket. You might even try a laid his head on a pillow, if possible.

Madeline F said...

The PJ is nice to me. Did you sleep a favorite toy or a bear? That, and a blanket on a pair of flannel is cute cute!

Laura B said...

PJ caught Foote and his son, as he set foot SA, looks into the camera with a big smile on her face ... thats what I thought ... Soo cute!

simple yet sweet said...

yes

Post a Comment