Sunday, February 7, 2010

Microphone Preamp Digitech Rp350 Using A Condensor Microphone With A RP350?!?

Using a condensor microphone with a RP350?!? - microphone preamp digitech rp350

Hello guys. I have a very important issue for my group and sooo grateful for your help. I have a Digitech RP350 effects pedal that I seem to take up the guitars and different, and others. I realized that 2-microphone with USB ports that I connect me with my computer. My question is: If I have a condenser microphone, I buy the RP350 as a precursor to? I do not know how it works, but I only want the best thing you can get sound of my voice. If the RP gives me a good signal or something better? I'm trying to save as much money as possible, but the microphone plug into the RP350 is very probably a $ 400 bottle of Blue Mic. Please help and maybe, if I do, I'll pay big =.] Thank you guys!

1 comment:

Ken C said...

I have a Digitech GNX-4, and I believe that the architectures are similar.

DigiTech products are optimized for guitar. I'll tell you now that the mic are very poor. It would be a total waste, in order to plug a good mic on it a blue bottle.

In fact, almost everything will be better.

If you only have a preamp, then my current favorites for under $ 500 from Presonus. Presonus Studio Channel Tube Preamp has a VCA compressor Class A and 3-band EQ for $ 300.

If you require digital conversion, the Presonus Firebox a decent preamp, 24/96, and can switch from the American musical for $ 250 (which includes a copy of Cubase LE) download.

At the end of the budget, you can get a ART Tube MP Preamp with audio for about $ 70, or USB-out for $ 100.

Good luck.

Greetings from Austin, TX

Ken

Post a Comment