Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Allergy For Computere Dog Lover Looking For Pet Allergy Cure?

Dog lover looking for pet allergy cure? - allergy for computere

I am a dog lover for life, and I work in a kennel / cage day care.
I love all my work, I spend my days playing and caring for dogs!

A Teency a small problem.

I am allergic to dogs. We believe that the importance of the gods of humor shines through.

I spoke with my allergies as well as I can. There seems to be able to take their dogs, or that I often adapt. My dog, a min-pin, does not bother me to take care of the dogs nor the people around me, a Chihuahua and 2 yorkies.

In view of the use, collie, dog shows, are an extreme challenge. A similar challenge I'm at my work.

Meeting my allergies manageable. When I got my benydryl before you have to work, do not youtouch my face and wash my hands whenever I can for a whole day at work with a sneeze every few minutes or less.

It really does not bother me too much because I did not used to thinking about my strange reaction to dogs for years and about to quit. The only disadvantage of this arrangement is that I feel so exhausted after work. A combination of early and benydryl harbor, I'm completely useless.

And I can not with any other medicine for allergies, because I found the only thing that is helpful in preventing the benydryl my allergies even before an attack.

I wonder if there is a cure for allergic pets.
Because I would not have liver cancersomething for the abuse of drug allergy.

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Hello, I have 3 dogs and I understand. But the good news is that it is safe side effects and not the herbal formula that really works well is, of course
His appeal block histamine and I can tell you more askrhonda@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Hello, I have 3 dogs and I understand. But the good news is that it is safe side effects and not the herbal formula that really works well is, of course
His appeal block histamine and I can tell you more askrhonda@yahoo.com

Post a Comment