Thursday, February 4, 2010

Bad Eyebrow Waxing In The Middle How To Make My Eyebrows Look Natural?

How to make my eyebrows look natural? - bad eyebrow waxing in the middle

Genetics cursed my family have thick eyebrows. I started in the fourth category was so poorly lit. I just wax the middle and this summer they have cleaned up a bit. I pluck my eyebrows now, because in the non-hair always so much because my hair does not make me want to, but I have small dark spots on the sides of half of the eyebrows and hair is simply too short to reach. I want it so no catch. How do I do that?

4 comments:

Debbie H said...

Did you go to the salon or spa and professional. When you see how can only follow their procedures.

Ola K said...

ugh, I've also cursed with thick eyebrows. I get her eyebrows threaded. Not too expensive and may be asked to provide only for a natural look, if it seems too thick, but it is not difficult at all. It is the only thing I think of others and to grow crops.

Klisa said...

Hello ..

If you do something about hair loss vitamin .. read
I only come on this blog: http://vitamins--for-hair-loss.blogspot.com can help.

orangepe... said...

I would say that it is received with thread. as precise and is very close

Post a Comment