Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How To Make A Fishing Sinker Mold Ruger Old Army Revolver?

Ruger Old Army Revolver? - how to make a fishing sinker mold

Hello

I was looking for ROA and found a dealer who still has a new 7.5-inch stainless steel, adjustable sight, that I intend to buy.

This is the first weapon I ever heard, and black with some information about this model must

"The Ruger Old Army has a hole scratched or smooth?

How many loads of 20gr I am a container of a pound of Pyrodex?

If there is to clean the weapon after use of the weapon makes all need to be immersed in hot water, or only the cylinder and the barrel?

I was told that the powder residue is very corrosive and b / w weapons must be cleaned when they are ready to use.
The problem I have with this (if true) that while I packedmy stuff away on the firing range and take home past 2 1 / 2 hours, it is left too long Ruger dirty?

I looked into buying a tool, I can make my own round balls, but wondered if it is right to the use of roofs and lead weights for fishing old (weights) what my brother has a truck from the same?

Thanks
Midge.

No comments:

Post a Comment