Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Dizziness And Cervical Spondilytis Has Anyone On Topamax Experienced Chest Pain And Dizziness That Worsens When Lying Down?

Has anyone on Topamax experienced chest pain and dizziness that worsens when lying down? - dizziness and cervical spondilytis

I was on medication for 1 months now for migraines, and I only take 25mg/day night. I have trouble sleeping because I am worried about chest pain, dizziness and numbness in hands and feet. I know it can cause side effects, but I do not think that many people have chest pain as a side effect. I think that goes to the drug.

1 comment:

SL said...

Numbness of the hands and legs is a common side effect. I had too. You can ask your doctor for potassium salts, or simply more bananas and orange juice. This will help get rid of this feeling.

My neurologist gave me potassium salts and works coz I do not like bananas and orange juice after the change has given me a taste of TOPAMAX.

You might want to try more rest. Vertigo can be caused by lack of sleep?

Chest pain ... Please check your pulse. Is it too early? Normal pulse of 60-90per min. If it's too fast, you can use the beta-blockers, or tell your doctor.

He had chest pains once again time to time, then I understood that because of the rapid heartbeat.

Topamax takes time to adjust to your body. It took at least 2 months before it before with side effects and more than 1 years, equipped to achieve the correct dose for my headache. Although I admit I had a migraine problem.

Talk to your doctor. See what he / she says. 25mg is very easy to cut, if you really want to stop, DRUg.

Post a Comment