Saturday, January 23, 2010

What To Do For A Inflamed Anus Living @ Roommate's Stray Cat @ Inflamed Anus And Scabs Ringing Neck And On Head. Plz Help Me Help Her.?

Living @ roommate's stray cat @ inflamed anus and scabs ringing neck and on head. Plz help me help her.? - what to do for a inflamed anus

This is not my cat and I'm not sure if I convince my roommate of time to take health-cat. Zip. Home Remedy beat full if possible. I am in Las Vegas, NV. the speech of this is too dry to keep fleas, but it could be wrong. Not see fleas or flea feces, but may be still there. Cat eats Purina Cat economy. It also has a lot of diarrhea and vomiting. All this can be connected. What do you think? I can not bear to see suffering of this animal, so plz. help if you can. Does anybody know the local costs of free care or low vocational education in Las Vegas (aka) know loss of earnings. Please call me if you wish. I am eternally grateful to anyone who can help. Good luck to all animal lovers and their friends / family. Patricia, 775-412-5980

4 comments:

LoLo said...

Bring the cat to vet. The housemates should not really worry the cat. The cat is very sick. That should be enough to get the roommate, the cat. If you want to convince them to take your pet to the vet to love, then you should not have a pet.

My cat was actually allergic to cat food. There were fish extract or something in her, and her hair is about your next small town, and became very ill. I try to change the cat food to see if it works. It would be like trying, right?

Procrastinating Student said...

The crusts can be any number of things - I was in a fight that has allergies and scratches a lot, she has fleas. The inflamed anus? I do not know. You should really take to him to the vet. When taken in a stray dog, veterinarians often offer discounts. If you claim financial difficulties, could be invoked in order to develop a payment. Call a veterinary clinic and talk to them. Also - for your personal safety, you will receive your name and phone number offline!

Wife of Abdul Wahab said...

First

NEVER give your phone number Internet

Seconds
This cat !!!!! serious health needs
If you want to help, say, bring a roommate, the cat to a vet if he / she refuses
Could you have not, if you can afford it and do remove ASPCA Animal CALL
so that the cat a happy and healthy

sunset said...

I agree with all the other posters. When suffering in step for the welfare of this poor cat, and they take to the vet himself. If your partner is not for the sick, the poor cat, he should not have a pet. If no immediate help. Thank you.

Post a Comment