Saturday, January 9, 2010

Lighthouse Curtains Is A Lighthouse Theme For A Bathroom In Style?

Is a lighthouse theme for a bathroom in style? - lighthouse curtains

Hello, I bought a lighthouse rug, lotion holder, toothbrush holder, toilet, shower curtain hooks and shower, and I wondered whether this issue is the style of a bathroom? I), a collection of Wal-Mart (and not so cheap and I have a red trash can and the holder of a medley of blue was not the main theme, try to get other colors. Thus, the lighthouse is a problem (for Spring), was sufficient enough to mature fashion? Your responses are welcome, thank you.

4 comments:

2bzy said...

The main theme of the bathroom is one of the styles that are always acceptable. It has become a tradition, and is very popular, to be renewed every year with new material. Never be out of fashion!

Jen C said...

YES! My bathroom is light and greeted me at any time. I bought all my things www.jjhomedecors.com. They have things lighthouse for a good price and gives me a lot of things that

stinking... said...

I personally believe that all border issues tasteless

stinking... said...

I personally believe that all border issues tasteless

Post a Comment