Friday, January 1, 2010

Dvd Recorder With Hard Drive Do DVD-Hard Drive Recorders Allow You To Transfer Recorded Programmes Onto A PC For Subsequent Editing?

Do DVD-Hard Drive Recorders allow you to transfer recorded programmes onto a PC for subsequent editing? - dvd recorder with hard drive

Hello, I live in England and I'm buying a DVD recorder with hard drive (DVR?) Are interested, but frustrating, I can not know for sure if your TV programs on the hard disk recorder can record data carrier on a compatible PC format, then transfer the file (via a USB connection, for example) on a PC for editing before burning a DVD.

I can not find, Yes have one or no to this question in published manufacturer's specifications and key employees in the shop not when I ask them (surprise!). This detail is part of an ultimatum that I am grateful to have such mechanisms to hear and sold in the United Kingdom that the service would offer.

Thank you in advance for your suggestions!

1 comment:

Dave said...

I do it with Windows Media Center.

Post a Comment