Thursday, December 24, 2009

Car Dvd Unit What Would Cause A New Car Indash DVD Player To Not Power Up Correctly. The Unit Recieves Power, But...?

What would cause a new car indash DVD player to not power up correctly. The unit recieves power, but...? - car dvd unit

We need to restore the lights on. It is connected properly. In addition to the work unit no longer self-correct, there is a backup that is in the yellow battery cable. The fuse looks good and worked well earlier InDash player.

This is essentially what happens:
1. I turn on the car, but not install.
2. I hit reset.
3. The device lights up.
4. I turn the car.

5. When I turn on the new car, the camera is not.
6. I suggested Sit start the device.

The device is a Model TS-393 (also known as DV-393) from Avatar Electronics Ltd, you can make the disc on eBay for model numbers to be found.

No comments:

Post a Comment